My favorite television show is called Naruto Shippuden. It is an anime made in Japan by Masashi Kishimato. I have been watching it since it came to America in 2004. Since then I grew to love it. But there are still some things that I don’t like about the show that is production related.
Three things that’s best about it:
– The fact that the producers of the anime made the series humorous and dramatic at the same time. Most of the time it is dramatic and serious because of what’s going on at the time but that’s just how the story line is made. Some scenes are humorous and others are sad and touching.
– The sound effects and ambiance gives away the location and actions of the characters within the scene. This usually tells rather a fight is going on, they’re at the edge of night, at a ramen shop eating ramen, etc. Sometimes you hear swords coliding, the ground crumbling on impacts of large amounts of energy (chakra), doors opening, people walking, all simple sound effects like that.
– The animation is pretty cool though. The way the konoha (hidden leaf village) is designed and some of the characters appearances kinda gives off to what their personalities are and characteristics as a ninja.
Three things that’s worst about it:
– I don’t like it when the production goes from the most amusing, action packed scenes and goes on to an unnecessary filler that has nothing to do whatsoever with the main story line and this causes the show to be made into more episodes just to finish one major fighting scene which is usually more than 5 episodes.
– Another thing that is just unnecessary in the show is the main character’s pupil being placed into scenes where he is just not worth being in because he has nothing to do with what is going on at all and is just in the way, in my opinion.
– Another thing I don’t like is the choice of background music in some scenes. I understand that the music is Japanese culture like but I would like the BGM more if it was more of an American action type BGM.
These are just some of the things that I find to be best about the series and that’s just the worst or doesn’t have no meaning in it whatsoever. Although with all of its bumps production wise, a lot of kids, teens, and young adults tune in on Neon Alley just to watch upcoming episodes.